Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Should Have Known I'd End Up With.......

.....Two Goofballs! Lionel's personality is really shining these days. He is so silly! He loves to join in our laughter and conversations with this little fake laugh where he tosses his head back and scrunches up his face. He loves to sing and make noise. He imitates our faces and actions and notices EVERYTHING! I don't need to vacuum ever again because he sees and then picks up every teeny, tiny fleck of anything on the floor (of course, there is first an attempt to eat it). He is so fast, and cruising one-handed now. You blink and he's gone! At the water park today, he was talking to a group of babies all hanging out in the shallow end of the wave pool. I swear they were really all "talking". These pictures are him being goofy after a dinner of toast, cheese, and sweet potatoes. His self-feeding has improved so much and his tolerance for chunks has finally improved, too, making meal time actually fun! The very last one is my favorite.

P.S. I still don't think he looks anything at all like Everett, but everyone else seems to think so.





No comments: